Full Membership is open to
- All persons actively engaged in teaching or supervising an educational program for individuals who are Deaf and hard of hearing, or
- All persons not actively engaged in teaching individuals who are Deaf or hard of hearing, but who hold teaching qualifications that meet the certification requirements of the Association, or
- All persons engaged in training teachers of the Deaf and hard of hearing, or
- All qualified teachers of the Deaf and hard of hearing who have retired from the profession, or
- Any person who is considered by the exectuive Committee to merit full membership
Associate membership is open to
- All persons other than those who qualify for full membership, who are actively involved with the educational development of individuals who are Deaf and hard of hearing in Canada. This would include such professionals as speech language pathologists, audiologists, educational psychologists, classroom assistants, counselors, interpreters or any other person who, at the discretion of the Executive Committee, merits associate membership.
Student membership is open to
- All persons other than full members who are enrolled in good standing in a teacher training program leading to qualification in the education of individuals who are Deaf and hard of hearing
- May be conferred on any individual deemed meritorious by the Executive Committee
CAEDHH National membership fees are paid in conjunction with membership dues for the CAEDHH Regional Affiliates.